PBT Group Careers
Be part of our team of Data Specialists and embark on a career of the future!
Job TitleBusiness Analyst with Forex experience
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience4 to 8 years
Job Published11 November 2021
Job Reference No.990560588
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to form part of the team responsible for transforming the end-to-end capability for Customer Dealing Pre-Trade. You will be responsible for elicitation, evaluation, definition, implementation, and validation of the requirements needed to deliver on the transformation in the Pre-Trade business.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and designing and implementing solutions.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Proficient in translating business requirements to functional requirements.
- Rely on experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Collaborating with a diverse set of stakeholders including Risk, Compliance, Operations, Legal, Sales and Trading
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior employees.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Assist with change management to ensure affected parties are adequately equipped for the changes impacting them.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4-8 years of Business Analysis experience
- Financial markets, specifically FX knowledge is a MUST
- Accounting experience is a MUST
- Prior experience in FX is preferred, either from a technology, operations, or back-office perspective
- Advanced technology, analytical and communication skills
- Understanding of the FX product set as well as the life cycle of a FX trade
- Understanding of FX trading and sales workflows
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience in the design and implementation of integration solutions
- Experience in working with various integration protocols (FIX, XML over JMS, API)
- Experience in lean/agile product delivery
- Experience in extracting and working with data – data models, data flows, data analysis
- Attention to detail with an added understanding of the broader impact of decisions and solutions
- Track record of following through on commitments
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects