PBT Group Careers
Be part of our team of Data Specialists and embark on a career of the future!
Job TitleData Management / Data Governance Consultant
Experience8 to 25 years
Job Published07 October 2021
Job Reference No.713103722
PBT Group has an opportunity for Data Management / Data Governance Consultant to deliver data management, governance, stewardship and ownership principles and best practice across all Business and Operations.
- Implement data governance framework to exercise authority control and shared decision making over the management of data assets.
- Maintain frameworks, standards, policies, and guidelines on how to use the data management technologies that support enterprise architectures in alignment with the required business needs
- Understand strategic enterprise data needs as well as the global data strategy.
- Devise the data roadmap driving towards data standardisation.
- Identify, source and make available key data required for day-to-day operational reporting and analytics in the Analytics Ecosystem platform.
- Apply Data Quality techniques to data to provide assurance that it is fit for consumption and meets the needs of consumers
- Establish project processes, standards, guidelines, and structures for master data, metadata and configuration data elements as well as data cleansing, data migration and upload activities
- Enable and clarify the mapping of all relevant master data management landscape that manages the distribution, replication, and archival of group’s data quality and master data management solutions
- Build reporting and analytics solutions to enable and improve decision-making
1 x Data Management Specialist with the following skillsets:
- Microsoft Purview
- Informatica Data Quality, Metadata Management and Business Glossary
- Microsoft Azure Data Factory
- Azure Power Platform Engineering (Power BI)
- DevOps (Data Ops)
- Agile Methodology
- A degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Business Administration / Commerce or equivalent