PBT Group Careers
Be part of our team of Data Specialists and embark on a career of the future!
Job TitleData Management Consultant (Credit Data)
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience8 to 25 years
Job Published06 June 2022
Job Reference No.3593314085
PBT Group has an opportunity for Data Management Consultant to deliver data management, governance, stewardship and ownership principles and best practice across all Business and Operations.
- Implement data governance framework to exercise authority control and shared decision making over the management of data assets.
- Maintain frameworks, standards, policies, and guidelines on how to use the data management technologies that support enterprise architectures in alignment with the required business needs
- Understand strategic enterprise data needs as well as the global data strategy.
- Devise the data roadmap driving towards data standardisation.
- Identify, source and make available key data required for day-to-day operational reporting and analytics in the Analytics Ecosystem platform.
- Apply Data Quality techniques to data to provide assurance that it is fit for consumption and meets the needs of consumers
- Establish project processes, standards, guidelines, and structures for master data, metadata and configuration data elements as well as data cleansing, data migration and upload activities
- Enable and clarify the mapping of all relevant master data management landscape that manages the distribution, replication, and archival of group’s data quality and master data management solutions
- Build reporting and analytics solutions to enable and improve decision-making
1 x Data Management Specialist with the following skillsets:
- Microsoft Purview
- Informatica Data Quality, Metadata Management and Business Glossary
- Microsoft Azure Data Factory
- Azure Power Platform Engineering (Power BI)
- DevOps (Data Ops)
- Agile Methodology
- A degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Business Administration / Commerce or equivalent