PBT Group Careers
Be part of our team of Data Specialists and embark on a career of the future!
Job TitleData Architect
Experience6 to 30 years
Job Published21 December 2021
Job Reference No.3081693012
PBT Group is currently recruiting for a Data Architect. The role requires the Data Architect to coordinate with clients, data users and key stakeholders and develop and achieve various long-term objectives for data architecture.
About the role:
- Design short term resolutions to achieve all goals and prepare data roadmap for management
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts for Data Architecture.
- Design and provide support to all data management methodologies according to required standards.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with regulations.
- Determine procedure to identify and collect all required data, validate the process and recommend improvements to GF data.
- Administer mapping of all data sources and movement and analyse it to ensure appropriate quality of all data.
- Develop key metrics for tests on data and support integrity of the data architecture
- Prepare documents for data architecture and maintain knowledge on large data structures as well.
- Analyse information flow and recommend the appropriate technology to provide support to all business processes.
- Degree in BSc Computer Science (advantageous).
- 5+ yrs. working experience as a Data architect.
- 10+ yrs. experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architectures, system analysis and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC).
- 5+ yrs. lead a team through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects and other members of the software development team.
- Experience with AWS data architecture a plus (Redshift, Athena, Glue, etc.)
- Architecture and design (UML, OO, SOA, etc.)
- Software frameworks and methodologies (Agile, TOGAF, etc.)
- Experience using an RDBMS and advanced skills in query languages, especially SQL.
- Experience using BI solutions, decision support systems, OLAP technology.
- Experience with modern data warehousing technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft and Oracle RDBMS.