PBT Group Careers
Be part of our team of Data Specialists and embark on a career of the future!
Job TitleTechnical Business Analyst
Experience5 to 25 years
Job Published04 December 2023
Job Reference No.2108316905
PBT Group has an opportunity for a Business Analyst with at least 5 years Business Analysis experience within the banking industry. The Business Analyst will provide business analysis services to enable continuous business performance improvement and operational effectiveness and excellence. The BA will identify / exploit business continuous improvement opportunities and related actions in order to mitigate risks and improve on compliance and efficiencies.
- Activities which include understanding of the requirements of the proposed system and legacy system.
- Activities which also includes understanding the Business, Functional and Integration requirements as well.
- Assisting the team in preparation of the Functional Requirements Documents (FRS) based on the business analysis requirements.
- Preparation of the work effort estimations in man days which includes development, internal QA, SIT and UAT.
- GAP analysis between the legacy system and the proposed systems.
- Assist in Preparation of the Project plan and attend Project steering committee meetings with clients and stake holders about the project status and deliverables.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years business analysis and business optimisation experience, in process driven environments.
- Business case development experience.
- Experience in process mapping, process re-engineering and GAP analysis.
- Proven ability to develop, document and maintain operational policies and procedures, including the designing and documenting detailed process flows, and the development of operational performance and quality metric standards and reports.
- Proven experience working with Excel and developing and maintaining various analyses and reporting tools.
- Experience working in a corporate organization.
- Data skills
- Good SQL knowledge
- Good knowledge on reporting tools and dash boarding
- Understanding of AI and analytics
- Understanding of warehousing and virtual warehouses
- Understudying of data integration
- A degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Business Administration / Commerce or equivalent
* In order to comply with the POPI Act, for future career opportunities, we require your permission to maintain your personal details on our database. By applying for the vacancy via this job ad, you give PBT your consent.