The aim of this project for our banking industry client was to design and implement a data mart to provide information not only for general ad hoc use from a data cube, but also to provide executive management with crucial information to make strategic business decisions.
The process included:
- Assisting permanent staff in the design and implementation of a data mart to replace a legacy reporting system used by the private banking segment. This involved gathering the requirements from the business as well as from the legacy system and establishing a workable solution.
- Implementation of a marketing automation system to run the bank’s campaigns.
- Services for ad hoc reporting as well as value-added services, such as hosting a forum each month for SAS developers across the bank.
Banking and finance
PBT Technology Services
BI and analytics solutions
- Programme and project management
- Business and data analysis
- Solution architecture and design
- Dimensional modelling
- ETL design and implementation
- Report design and implementation